viewers

2017年7月27日木曜日

Survey Result


11 Japanese people who were 19~20 years old answerd for my survey.
Thank you for responding.


Then, let me show you some of the survey results.


Q4. If you have to work from early morning or until late at night, which would you choose?

To this question, 5 people answerd that they prefer to work from early morning, and the rest 6
people said they prefer to work until night.
This result was not as same as what I expected. I had thought that most of them would have chosen to work  from early morning, because some of my seniors work in early morning.


 Q5. Have you ever worked over time?

To this question, 4 people answered they have ever worked over time. 3 of them were paid for it but 1 was not paid. I think he should charge the salary to his boss.


 Q6. Would you mind working overtime if you were paid for it?

To this question, 4 people answered they would not mind working overtime if they were paid for it, and the same number of people said that they mind working overtime even if  they were paid for it.
I think that if those who think like latter  increased, problems about overtime work will be solved.


If you want to see more results, please click on the link! ↓
https://jp.surveymonkey.com/analyze/5zmXcWX_2FOOt3L59wmld_2FDLhQhF2OLg2birroZ_2FCRcVWeqfg_2Fo_2BCJ8avwpcOkLR3X






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿