viewers

2017年6月22日木曜日

Perspective 1&2 : Man&Employee



I would like to introduce a perspective from a man employee who is about 30 years old.
I don`t know his name and backgrounds because he had it anonymity.
This is how he is thinking about overtime working! I would like to introduce in his voice.


👷man/employe
I think that overtime working reduces productivity and it becomes inefficient when overtime working continues. I have seen some people becoming lazy too.  Most people would avoid overtime working unless you are enjoying the work, or if you feel like learning a lot. I think bosses have problem too. Just thinking about the companys profit, bosses sometimes take on too many orders from other companys not thinking about his subordinates work.














resource: What do you think of working overtime? (n.d.). Retrieved June 29, 2017, from https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-think-of-working-overtime

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿